Mobile Tracked Crusher
This course is essential for personnel who are required to operate mobile crushers in the course of their daily work.
In line with the requirements of the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 employees must be aware of the hazards and risks involved when using equipment. This course is designed to enable operators to gain the necessary skills and knowledge to safely operate a mobile crusher.
Objectives By the end of the course the candidates will be able to:
- Identify the basic construction, purpose and function of components and the purpose and use of all controls and
- Identify and comply with manufacturers’ instructions in accordance with the operator’s handbook, other information sources and applicable
- Carry out all pre-use and running checks inc isolation procedures
- Configure the crusher for site
- Manoeuvre the crusher in confined
- Set the crusher to convert material to the predetermined
- Explain precautions to be taken for underground and overhead services and other
- Crushing different types of
- Maintaining consistent work flow
- Sort material into graded size
- Use appropriate communication procedures before and during
- Explain procedures for unblocking foreign objects
- Clean down the machine and working area
- Place the machine in and out-of-service
- Explain the loading and unloading procedures on and off
Aims of the course
To provide delegates with the skills and knowledge to safely set up and operate crushing plant inline with manufacturers guidance and HSE legislation and guidance.
This course is a practical based course where theory elements will be delivered at each stage of the programme.
Assessment Candidates will complete both theory and practical tests demonstrating retained knowledge and practical skills.
Duration Dependent upon experience